Why Buy Office 365 For Your Small Business?
If your team relies on Microsoft software such as Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and more, and you want better cloud and collaboration tools, making the switch to Office 365 makes sense.
With an Office 365 subscription, you can eliminate an aging email exchange server. You can avoid the cost of investing in another server and server maintenance. Instead, your mail server will move to the cloud, and be managed by Microsoft, and it’s all included in your subscription fee.
Of course, adding new email addresses or setting up new users is not included in that fee, however, you can do that yourself through your Administrator’s account, or by contacting your Microsoft Agent Of Record – the company who set up your Office 365 for you – and they will make any requested changes. TUCU is a Microsoft Certified Partner serving Toronto, Markham and Durham Region, so if you’re local and looking for help in setting up Microsoft, we can be your Agent Of Record.
And with Office 365, you will always have the most up to date version of the Microsoft Software you know and love. You never have to worry about losing installation discs or license keys if a computer is lost or dies. You can always manage your licenses and download your software products through your online Administrator account.
Your Office 365 subscriptions will include:
- Always up to date software from Microsoft
- Ability to install software on multiple devices with premium subscription
- Calendar, contacts, email & documents in the cloud
- Sync to your SmartPhone
- If your hard drive dies, your documents and contacts are saved in the cloud
- 1 TB of cloud storage per user with file sharing abilities
- Instant collaboration – co-edit documents in real time
- IM + High Def Video Calls right from your contact list
- No email server to manage – your virtual email server is in the cloud and managed by Microsoft
- ISO-27001, EU Model clauses, HIPAA, FISMA and PIPEDA compliant
Office 365 Switch Services
You can make the switch to Office 365 yourself or hire TUCU to handle your migration from start to finish. When you work with us, we become your local Office 365 support provider. Anytime you need help with Office 365, or any other computer issue for that matter, we’ll provide telephone, email or in office support.
Every Office 365 project is a little different. Our IT Professionals will take care of yours.