Microsoft Office 365 Services
Office 365 Consulting, Setup & Support
When you are ready to move to the cloud, you can make your move to the cloud easy by delegating your Office 365 project to Team TUCU.
We’ll make your switch a breeze by taking care of all the technical details from start to finish.
All your emails, all your contacts, all your documents and your calendar will be moved to Office 365 in the cloud for you.
Why Switch To Office 365?
Always up to date Microsoft software such as Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint for your team.
Enjoy all the latest features and add-ons Microsoft has to offer, like the Clutter, CRM tool and more.
Eliminate your aging email exchange server. Avoid the cost of investing in another server and server maintenance. Instead, your mail server will move to the cloud, and be managed by Microsoft, and it’s all included in your subscription fee.
Your admin portal allows you to add/remove/manage users on your own. Or, you can hire your Microsoft Agent Of Record – the company who set up your Office 365 for you – to make changes for you. Whether you are a DIY type, or want support from TUCU, you can have it.
Your emails, contacts, calendar items and documents are all backed up to the cloud, and accessible to you from any computer with an internet connection. Work from anywhere, anytime, with cloud power. Calendars & Documents
Something you’re unsure of? Call us for a free phone consultation. (416) 292-3300
How Much Does Office 365 Cost?
These are the 2 most popular plans we work with for our Small Business clients.
Office 365 Business Essentials
- Online version of Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Unlimited online meetings, IM, HD video conferencing & Skype For Business
- Billed Annually
Office 365 Business Premium
- Fully installed version of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher & OneNote on up to 5 devices
- Office on up to 5 tablets & smartphones
- Billed annually
Office 365 Subscription Fees
No matter where you buy your Office 365 subscriptions, the prices are always set by Microsoft, and the payments are always directly made to Microsoft. You can buy Office 365 direct from Microsoft and perform all the setup and export of your old emails, contacts and calendars yourself. Or you can hire TUCU to do everything for you.
Office 365 subscription costs can be invoiced monthly or annually to your company credit card. Each license renews each year, until you cancel it. If an employee leaves your company, you can re-assign the license to a new employee.
Your Office 365 subscriptions will include:
- Always up to date software from Microsoft
- Ability to install software on multiple devices with premium subscription
- Ability to sync to your SmartPhone
- Calendar, contacts, email & documents in the cloud
- If your hard drive dies, your emails, documents and contacts are saved in the cloud
- 1 TB of cloud storage per user with file sharing abilities
- Instant collaboration – co-edit documents in real time
- IM + High Def Video Calls right from your contact list
- No email server to manage – your virtual email server is in the cloud and managed by Microsoft
- ISO-27001, EU Model clauses, HIPAA, FISMA and PIPEDA compliant software
Why Work With TUCU?
1You’ll find it easy to prepare for your switch to Office 365 with our project checklist. And our friendly team will work with you to decide which Office 365 features are right for your team.
2When you’re ready, we’ll set a switch over date over a weekend to limit interruption to your team.
3When you return to work for your first day live with Office 365, we’ll be there to help your team as they get to know their new accounts.
We Make IT Easy
♦ A trusted IT services provider since 2003 – you can count on our deep level of experience.
♦We are Microsoft Certified Partners with Silver Level Competency in cloud solutions for small and mid-size business. That means we know how to carry out Office 365 setup projects well.
♦ Join our long list of happy customers, and let us fix your techaches.
November 30, 2016
Totally professional and knowledgeable. Intend to make them the “go-to” suppliers for our IT problems. Highly recommend this group.
Get Cloud Services
Call +1 416 292 3300 or email now.