IT Support For Nonprofits in Toronto
TUCU is a trusted IT Service Provider for Toronto nonprofits.
As a trusted Managed IT Services provider to several nonprofit organizations in Toronto, we’re committed to acting as a part of your team. That’s why we make it easy to get safe, reliable, easy technology in place – at a price that makes sense for your budget.
We’ll help you start, grow and maintain your IT – and no technical expertise is needed from you. We’ll take care of everything. We regularly work with not for profit organizations of up to 20 people, and you can count on us to guide you.
We regularly work with not for profit organizations of up to 20 people, and you can count on us to guide you.
Your team has enough to do, so why not delegate everything IT to us? Whether you choose help on an issue by issue basis, or the proactive Managed IT Services approach with unlimited support for everyone on your team, TUCU tech support will help your team in many ways. Here are just a few:
- Advise on IT upgrades & budgets by offering purchasing advice, vetting vendors.
- Act as your IT Security Advisor.
- Secure data; by implementing best practices in network security, and performing weekly security updates via Managed Services.
- Setup new team members quickly; with email and user accounts and appropriate network access.
- Enable better collaboration; by implementing the right file sharing & cloud services so team members can work remotely with ease & security.
- Help Desk Services; offering fast, attentive answers to questions and hands on help for any computer problems.
Discover for yourself why so many teams choose to rely on TUCU’s IT Services to support their success.