IT Support For Non Profits in Toronto
TUCU is the IT Services Company for non profits in Toronto ranging in size and scope from professional regulation, outreach and community support. Choose as needed support or budget for ongoing Managed IT Services which include total network management, Virtual CIO & IT consulting as needed, and unlimited tech support for your team.
Jan Chose Managed IT Services For Her Nonprofit Organization
When stepping into the role of CEO at the Ontario Psychological Association, Jan realized the team needed better IT Support, and called in TUCU as their Managed IT Services Provider.
Jan required a skilled IT provider to help resolve the following IT problems:
- Some older computers in need of attention
- No computer security in place
- In need of a remote work solution
- In need of a file sharing solution that will also work for remote employees
- Executive team does not have an IT Advisor to provide input and guide on best practices
- Staff have no one to call when they have computer issues.
TUCU implemented the following changes:
- Replaced very old machines- updated and secured all other computers
- Installed a Network Attached Storage device for file sharing in the office and with remote employees
- Moved the organization to Managed IT Services to:
- Provide Virtual CIO services and advise on technology and IT Budget Planning as needed
- Provide proactive network security with weekly computer security updates
- Provide unlimited computer support for all team members
Managed IT Services For Non Profits in Toronto
As a trusted Managed IT Services company for nonprofits in Toronto, we're committed to acting as a part of your team. That's why we make it easy to get safe, reliable, easy technology in place - at a price that makes sense for your budget.
We'll help you start, grow and maintain your IT network - and no technical expertise is needed from you. We'll take care of everything.
We regularly work with not for profit organizations, and you can count on us to guide you.
Book your free consultation.
Book My Free Call
and send me more info.
Benefits Of IT Management For NonProfits
Your team has enough to do, so delegate everything IT to us. We will:
- Provide unlimited tech support for your team, from skilled technicians, for a fraction of the cost of a full time in house hire
- Advise on IT upgrades & budgets annually
- Act as your Virtual CIO & IT Security Advisor.
- Implement best practices for network security, and perform weekly software and security updates.
- Setup New Team Members Quickly; with email and user accounts and appropriate network access.
- Provide fast, attentive help when needed to keep your team working with ease and security everyday.
Book your consultation now - and ask for non profit pricing.
Serving The Greater Toronto Area Since 2003
Mac & PC Support
Slow Computers & Errors
New Computer Setup
Network & Server Setup
New Business Setup
Network Security Review
G Suite Setup
Office 365 Setup
File Sharing Solutions