IT Support For Nonprofits in Toronto
As a trusted Managed IT Services provider to several nonprofit organizations in Toronto, we're committed to acting as a part of your team. That's why we make it easy to get safe, reliable, easy technology in place - at a price that makes sense for your budget.
We'll help you start, grow and maintain your IT network - and no technical expertise is needed from you. We'll take care of everything.
We regularly work with not for profit organizations, and you can count on us to guide you.
Your team has enough to do, so delegate everything IT to us. With proactive Managed IT Services, TUCU will help your team in many ways. Here are just a few:
- Advise on IT upgrades & budgets by offering purchasing advice, vetting vendors.
- Act as your IT Security Advisor.
- Better Computer Security; by implementing best practices in network security, and performing weekly software and security updates.
- Setup New Team Members Quickly; with email and user accounts and appropriate network access.
- Unlimited Computer Support / Help Desk Services; offering fast, attentive answers to questions and hands on help for any computer problems your team experiences.
Discover for yourself why so many teams choose to rely on TUCU's IT Services to support their success.
“As our Managed IT Service Provider, TUCU advocates for us, leads us through the complex IT world and works as an extension of our team, always protecting our interests when it comes to technology – and that kind of service is very hard to find. We highly recommend TUCU to any small team looking for attentive, responsive IT services, especially those without their own IT trained employee in-house.”
-Jan Kasperski, CEO, Ontario Psychological Association
Serving The Greater Toronto Area Since 2003
Mac & PC Support
Slow Computers & Errors
New Computer Setup
Network & Server Setup
New Business Setup
Network Security Review
G Suite Setup
Office 365 Setup
File Sharing Solutions
Need something else? Simply ask.