LinkedIn Security and 3rd Party Apps
It’s #techtiptuesday. Do you use any 3rd party applications with LinkedIn? Use our helpful image below to change your LinkedIn Security Settings to limit your chance of being compromised by a Man In The Middle Attack (MitM) attack.
How to change your LinkedIn Security Settings
- Log in to your account
- Hover over your profile picture in the upper right corner to get your menu of options, then click on Privacy & Settings. You may be prompted to log in again.
- Click on the Account tab at the bottom of the page.
- Click on Manage Security Settings
- Select the checkbox that reads ‘A secure connection will be used when you are browsing LinkedIn.”
- Optionally, you can choose 2 step verification as well.
Here is a screenshot to help you change your LinkedIn security settings.
What Is A Man In The Middle Attack?
TUCU offers computer support services in Toronto Ontario.