Jan Chose Managed IT Services For Her Nonprofit Organization
When stepping into the role of CEO at the Ontario Psychological Association, Jan realized the team needed better IT Support, and called in TUCU as their Managed IT Services Provider.
Jan required a skilled IT provider to help resolve the following IT problems:
- Some older computers in need of attention
- No computer security in place
- In need of a remote work solution
- In need of a file sharing solution that will also work for remote employees
- Executive team does not have an IT Advisor to provide input and guide on best practices
- Staff have no one to call when they have computer issues.
TUCU implemented the following changes:
- Replaced very old machines- updated and secured all other computers
- Installed a Network Attached Storage device for file sharing in the office and with remote employees
- Moved the organization to Managed IT Services to:
- Provide Virtual CIO services and advise on technology and IT Budget Planning as needed
- Provide proactive network security with weekly computer security updates
- Provide unlimited computer support for all team members
TUCU is the trusted IT Department for this team. We can serve as yours too.
August 13, 2015
As our Managed IT Service Provider, TUCU advocates for us, leads us through the complex IT world and works as an extension of our team, always protecting our interests when it comes to technology – and that kind of service is very hard to find. We highly recommend TUCU to any small team looking for attentive, responsive IT services, especially those without their own IT trained employee in-house.