Jan Chose Managed IT Services For Her Nonprofit Organization
Jan is the CEO at Ontario Psychological Association. She and her team work hard to make mental health services more accessible to those who need them. This is how we help Jan & her team – with Managed IT Services.
When stepping into the role of CEO of the OPA, Jan had plenty on her plate.
Having previously worked with TUCU at the Ontario College Of Family Physicians, Jan called upon her trusted technicians to:
- Advise on IT Upgrades
- Update & secure the computer workstations
- Recommend an appropriate file sharing method for the team to improve collaboration
- Act as the IT Security advisor
- Help the staff with any computer problems they encounter day to day
Managed IT Services allow us to act as an extension of the OPA’s core team, focused on everything technical. Managed IT Services allow us to help teams in many ways – here are just a few:
- Setup New Team Members Quickly; with email and user accounts and appropriate network access.
- Enabling Better Collaboration; by implementing the right cloud services so team members can work remotely with ease & security.
- Use IT Budgets Wisely; by offering purchasing advice and vetting vendors, and reducing IT issues with proactive network management.
- Secure Data; by implementing best practices in network security, and performing weekly security updates.
- Being There To Help; offering fast, attentive answers to questions and hands on help when needed.
We are their trusted IT department. We can be yours too.
August 13, 2015
As our Managed IT Service Provider, TUCU advocates for us, leads us through the complex IT world and works as an extension of our team, always protecting our interests when it comes to technology – and that kind of service is very hard to find. We highly recommend TUCU to any small team looking for attentive, responsive IT services, especially those without their own IT trained employee in-house.
TRUSTED IT SERVICES IN TORONTO since 2003